Singh the Season of Changes.

The World around us is so obvious !
but Think About it.

Distant Mozzarella

dis·tant /ˈdistənt/
Adjective: Far away in space or time.

moz·za·rel·la /ˌmätsəˈrelə/
Noun: A mild, semi-soft white Italian cheese, often used in Italian cooking as a melted topping, esp. on pizzas.

Why distant mozzarella together ? I'm pretty clueless myself, it just came to when I was at a loss for words. Talking of words, did you know that, this famous linguist once said that of all the phrases in the English language, of all the endless combinations of words in all of history, that "cellar door" is the most beautiful. It's a quote from this badass movie I happened to watch, Donnie Darko. It's a psychological thriller as it says on wikipedia, but honestly it really doesn't matter to me. I see movies regardless of their genres. So this Donnie Darko movie touched my long forgotten love for mystical science covered in intangible supernatural theories. I just loved this movie and as a matter of fact I liked it even better than Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind and The Butterfly Effect. I guess because of the mainstream cast, which makes these two movies too blatant a success. E.S.T.S.M did win an oscar and got nominated for one more, so I read. But Donnie Darko, it just is a BADASS movie, hands-down. I really would want to discuss all that I pondered upon after watching that movie, but it'd be rather debilitating, so I'd pass. Now let's go random.
I do not follow reality shows, but when there's nothing watchable on a hundred different channels, Big CBS Prime saves the day because Big CBS Love is just too womanish. That's how I got hooked on watching The X-Factor USA. Let's check out my favorite auditions so far :
  • Willie Jones, 17, Shreveport, Luisiana. Song: Your Man by Josh Turner.
  • Jennel Garcia, 18, Providence, Rochester Island. Song: Paris (Ooh La La) by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals.
  • Jillian Jensen, 20, Massachussets. Song: Who You Are by Jessie J.
  • Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, New York. Song: Feeling Good by Nina Simone.
  • Julia Bullock, 18, Charlotte, North Carolina. Song: Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People.
  • Emblem 3, Huntington Beach, California. Song: Sunset Boulevard by Emblem 3.
  • Paige Thomas, 21, San Antonio, Texas. Song: I'm Goin' Down by Mary J. Blige.
My personal favorites are Willie Jones and Jennel Garcia. Go Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and young Pat Benatar. This would be all for now. I will post something about sitcoms (short for situation comedy) soon.

Thanks for reading. Keep it Singhing.
Singh ( ਸਿੰਘ )
 
 

About Him

My Photo
Singh is an uber basic human, a bird, and a breadth. He writes to the head - above and below it. To learn more about him, keep singhing !

Selective Springs