Singh the Season of Changes.

The World around us is so obvious !
but Think About it.

Psycho Calamity

I wondered, how come Lee dropped my message here ! Only if you are "visitor" enough to know him as my friend. Back in some days, when I had taken a little time off my "bathroom-meditative" classes, I learned a new thing, that all of my previous posts, were "basic/primitive" themselves. There is a lot more to visualize and analyze, I outspoke some little things there, but then again they have been done, need to move on !

So I took this decision of, first challenging myself, on how far could I go on a particular, whinie random thought on my mind, the I would write them out here. And the biggest foresightedness is, the existence of Supernatural powers, and I looked at it at this way, that, let it happen for the sake of my "Brain", :|

SO a little wait, before the final post, which is coming soon !!
I would write here, that comments have been disabled for all my posts, but you can always show your love in the "Contact" box =)

Singh (ਸਿੰਘ)
 
 

About Him

My Photo
Singh is an uber basic human, a bird, and a breadth. He writes to the head - above and below it. To learn more about him, keep singhing !

Selective Springs