Singh the Season of Changes.

The World around us is so obvious !
but Think About it.

Palindrome

Gone are the days, when writing random posts used to be easy for me. I could just relax at home thinking about the day spent at college and would blend those thoughts into freakishly transcendental philosophies with real abstract titles. God, how I miss the good old days. This post had to be posted, because it's 29th of February today and I'd love to be happy to re-read this post in 2016. So, for the depths of the unfathomable mysteries of my random inside, this post is awfully random.


Here's a list I've been longing to share, it's about the things I like, followed by, even I don't know what:

The Sexiest

Ques. Sexiest thing you could do with Tomatoes ?
Ans. Make Tomato soup.

Ques. Sexiest way in which Internet could be used ?
Ans. Video Chatting.

Ques. Sexiest way of tying a Turban ?
Ans. Looking in the eyes of the loved one, and using the eyeballs as a mirror.

Ques. Sexiest winter apparel ?
Ans. Loose Hooded sweatshirt/ Zippers.

Ques. Sexiest forehead of an actress ?
Ans. Rachel McAdams' eg. this scene from Morning Glory (2010) and Abbi Cornish's.

Ques. Sexiest actress ?
Ans. Naomi Watts, period.

Ques. Sexiest singer ?
Ans. Aaliyah (RIP) and Beyoncé Knowles, period.

Ques. Sexiestly placed nose, mouth and a pair of eyes + eyebrows on an actress ?
Ans. Catherine Zeta Jones, Odette Annable and Alexa Davalos.

Ques. Sexiest voice ?
 Ans. of Fran Drescher's nasal, esp. the laugh and Gina Bellman.

Ques. Sexiest pair of Babylons ?
Ans. of Estella Dawn Warren's, Rachel Nichols's, Sasha Barrese's, Jennifer Taylor's, Crystal Lowe's, Alona Tal's, Jeannette Sousa's, Maite Schwartz's, Genevieve Padalecki's, Annie Wersching's, Julie Benz's, Amy Gumenick's, Marisa Ramirez's, Melinda Sward's, Ashley Benson's, Lara Gilchrist's, Michelle Harrison's, Rachel Miner's, Serinda Swan's, Pascale Hutton's, Katie Cassidy's, Katharine Isabelle's, Laren Cohan's, Jenny McCarthy's, Melanie Lynskey's, Drea de Matteo's and whose not.

Ques. Sexiest thing to do with ink ?
Ans. etch it in skin with.

Ques. Sexiestly beautiful ?
Ans. Anna Gare and Kate Middleton (with all due respect).

Ques. Sexiest upper lip of an actress ?
Ans. Gemma Arterton's, Bridget Moynahan's and Rachel Weisz's.

Ques. Sexiest look of an actress in a movie ?
Ans. Olivia Wilde's in Tron Legacy.

Ques. Sexiest stuffed dumplings ?
Ans. Gujia.

Ques. Sexiest (in this context sexiest = best) emotional relationship in motion pictures ?
Ans. of Father-Son's and Brothers', check link:
http://youtu.be/auZUr7BBZRs

Ques. Sexiest way of devouring food with Family ?
Ans. in Langar, at a local Gurudwara.

Ques. Sexiest smile of an actress ?
Ans. Nicole Kidman's and Jerry Hall's.

Ques. Sexiest (Sexiest = Best) line from a movie ?
Ans. Carl Denham (King Kong): Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast.

So, the above listed things are stupid I know, but this post's got to go on anyways. Apparently my mind's been so blank that even the thought of finding things to write about sounds arduous. So, I'm just going to post another sketch, with its story (I'll probably have to think of one).

It is not as evident as I thought it would be. I made this sketch while listening to Travie McCoy's We'll Be Alright song on radio in 2011. And once again this sketch speaks against the general image of the Amritdhari/ baptized Sikhs. That burn-out Hippie is my favorite though, the way he's pointing to my man, is pretty cool. And just if I could say that they are NOT listening to any Punjabi song in the club, I'd be more than happy. Thanks "Gippy Grewal - Angrezi Beat and Yo Yo Honey Singh - Brown Rang", those are real ass master-pieces for the Proud-Punjabi oafs. Today, I also uploaded a profile picture on my Blogger account. If you haven't checked it out already, here's your lucky chance,

It's sort of a collage of my sketches, all of which I had made in the span of 2005-07. Most of them are of Sharukh Khan's, he used to be my favorite, esp. for Kal Ho Na Ho back in 2005, there's one of this movie's too, bottom right.
Next time I'll try to write about some actual thoughts.

Thanks for reading. Keep it Singhing.

Singh (ਸਿੰਘ)
 
 

About Him

My Photo
Singh is an uber basic human, a bird, and a breadth. He writes to the head - above and below it. To learn more about him, keep singhing !

Selective Springs